Summer Session for International Students 2017
Summer Session for International Students (SSIS) is a 5-week program for international students having interests in attending academic courses and experiencing Korean culture from June and July.
Program Fees: USD 700 (from partners) / USD 1,400 (from non-partners)
- CNU offers tuition waiver, accommodation with meals (breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday), and fees for cultural activities.
Dates: June 21 – July 28, 2017
Application Deadline: March 24, 2017
- Two academic courses (Course descriptions can be downloaded from HERE.)
- Korean Language (Mandatory)
- Asia Business (Elective)
- World Englishes and Cross Cultural Communication (Elective)
- Communication and Korean Culture (Elective)
- Agricultural Technology (Elective)
- Cultural Activities
- Tae Kwon Do
- Traditional Instrument (Sa-mul-no-ri)
- Traditional Seal
- Field Trips and Research Visit
- Traditional Village (Jeon-ju Hanok Village)
- Ceramics Making
- Currency Museum, Daejeon Museum of Art and Lee Ungno
- ETRI(Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
- Click CNU Inbound Exchange/Visiting Student Application
- Official Transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment (This is to certify that you are enrolled in a matriculated college/university)
- One Recommendation Letter
- Bank Statement (This is to certify that you can afford expenses while studying in Korea.)
- Passport Copy
- One Portrait Photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm with color photo of face, front view, on white background, taken within 6 months)
Applications should be sent via the international office of applicant’s home university
Visa (D-2-8 Student Visa)
- Students need to hold a D-2-8 visa for the purpose of study even if student’s home country is eligible for the visa exemption. Detailed instructions will be given after admission. Students are allowed to stay for 2 months (60 days) after arriving in Korea.
Contact Mr. Moonsu Kim (email@example.com or +82-42-821-8079) for further details.